Create your own Custom Harness
If you're not satisfied with our available option you can send us a mail with your curstom wishes to email@example.com
You can ask for just a small change for one of our already available designs or send us your own personal design idea for a custom harness.
A popular request is to use multiple colors, usually it is almost always possible to mix any color with another. More information, pictures and pricing are at the bottom of this page.
We can do almost everything when it comes to harnesses, here is an example of a custom full body harness:
Check out what kind of colors,materials and options are available HERE.
For a detailed change or your own custom harness design idea, please send us sketch of it and tell us very detailed how you want everything done, this should include:
1. What kind of harness/or your own design (e.g X-Harness with Leg-Straps)
2. What color(s) with the number of our color chart (e.g blue)
3. Plastic or metal hardware for buckles/adjusters/rings
4. D-Ring placements (Only 1 per strap is possible)
5. Your measurements (Height, Waist circumference, Chest circumference)
6. Any extra wishes (e.g. Paw Print Ring)
7. Preferably a (full colored) sketch including hardware placements and all extras
You can use one of our Harness Design Templates to make it easier for you to design and color your own harness. Don't forget to draw D-Rings if you want them. You can draw your own design and be creative, but don't forget to follow the available options mentioned above.
Example how you can use it:
The use of multiple colors (left) for an existing design does NOT cost anything extra!
If you wish to get a 2-tone colored harness (right), where one strap is sewn on top of another (e.g black with blue edges) you can expect it to cost $30-$50 extra, depending on the size and design of your harness choice.
Here is an example of the two available options:
After you have send us a mail we'll look if it's possible to do it for us and then give you a quote.